Chine
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Message de Gaby

Message de Gaby Empty Message de Gaby

Message  Benoit Sam 5 Avr - 1:33

Dear Students

I am writing to let you know that on the 22nd and 23rd of May we are expecting a visit from the academic director at Shenyang, Professor Wang Keming, and the International Director Richard Chen who are coming to meet you and give some conferences.

Proffessor Wang will give a class in Aeronautical engineering in China to all ING 2 students and I will organise evening conferences for students and parents of ING 1 and ING 2 on the Thursday and Friday evenings.

So we will postpone the meeting that has been organised for you and your parents on the 16th of May to the 23rd of May and I will inform your parents of this.

In the meantime I understand that there is still a lot of indecision about the programme, I suggest therefore that we have a meeting between us next week if possible where you can ask me any questions about the programme, and in particular about the cost and where the money is spent. I am quite willing to be absolutely transparent on this matter and give you very full details about the costs.

Also in light of the fact that Epitech has now changed their fee structure for international programmes, I am now able to offer you an alternative fee arrangement which will cost less for you, but means that you have to organise your own transport, visa’s etc.

At Epitech the students pay 7000 euro for education and logement, but all the extra costs are paid for by the students, and it means you have to find your own flights, visas etc !

If we have a meeting I will give you a full explanation of this option.

Please select a delegate and let me know when is best to see you all,

Gaby
Benoit
Benoit
Admin

https://ipsachine.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas